Saturday 14 September 2013

New Avicii album "True" - Some great tracks

N0STRA here again and this post is something a bit special, I'm gonna go over some of the tracks that I thought were beast in Avicii's new album.

If you don't know who the man is then I suggest you get some time on wikipedia, hes currently one of the biggest new dance music producers and has recently released some huge hits.

His first big title came back in 2011 when he released Levels to the world, the song became a mainstay in edm and has been played around the world since.

At the beginning of this summer Avicii released a track called "Wake me up!" which very quickly topped charts and became one of dance musics summer anthems.

Now Avicii is set to release (in some cases already has) his first studio album called "True" which includes "Wake me up!" and many other great tracks. The album drops on Monday September 16th 2013 (this Monday) in north america.

I'd suggest if you enjoy his music pick up the album, but for me I have a few favorite tracks that I'm gonna list below, if possible I'll try to include a audio snippet to give you an idea of what the track is like.
So here we are:

"You make me" - Avicii {Prog house, Electronica}
-Officially released on the 30th of august and included in "True" (PRMD, Universal Island)
"Heart upon my sleeve" - Avicii (ft Imagine Dragons) {House}
-Released with "True" (PRMD, Universal Island)
"Hey Brother" - Avicii (ft Dan Tyminski) {House}
-As above
"Liar Liar" - Avicii  {House}
-As above
"Dear Boy" - Avicii (ft Mø) {House}
-As above
All these tracks display what I love about Avicii's new direction, which ingeniously infuses instrumentals and vocals with electronic synth melodies. His new songs are simply amazing and if you enjoy any type of dance music his new album is a must have when it gets released.
Just as a copyright thing, I own none of these tracks and neither have I posted any of the tracks on Soundcloud and if needed I can take them off this blog.

N0ZTRA out, listen well.

No comments:

Post a Comment