Friday 8 November 2013

N0ZTRADAM'IAN Prescription 32: Tunes by What So Not, Damian Wasse, The Killers vs Cazzette, Axwell, Route 94, Rudimental & Hot Steppa

Welcome to the weekend, today's post will get you prepped for all things party this weekend. We have a huge variety of music for your listening pleasure today, some include What So Not, Cazzette, Axwell and Rudimental. Lets get right into it:

"High You Are" - What So Not (Branchez remix) {Trap}
-Released with High You Are (Remixes) EP [OWSLA]

"Crossroads" - Damian Wasse {Uplifting Trance}
-Released for free on Soundcloud, get it now.

"Shot At Night" - The Killers vs Cazzette {Electronic}
-No Idea where you could find this, quite possibly not even out yet.

"Center Of The Universe" - Axwell (Blinders remix) {Progressive House}
-Released as a single [Axtone Records]

"My Love" - Route 94 (ft Jess Glynne) {House}
-Released with Annie Mac Presents 2013 [Virgin EMI Records / Universal Music Operations Ltd]

"Not Giving In" - Rudimental (ft John Newman & Alex Clare) {Drum & Bass}
-Released as a single [Asylum]

"Hot Steppa" - Mike Hawkins, Henry Fong & Toby Green {Electro House}
-Released as a single [SPINNIN Records]


There we go a veritable grab bag of edm tunes to satisfy your cravings, now lets talk.

First up is a trap tune from artist What So Not, High You Are remixed by Branchez. I particularly like this remix and original because of its excellent blend of vocals and melodies. You may have noticed that I'm a fan of melodic vocal trap and this track is an excellent example of why. Plus its really trippy perfect for a chilling out mood.

Next up is some uplifting trance by Damian Wasse, a song called Crossroads. I love the euphoric feel of this track, it has huge melodies and superbly mixes those melodies with its trance beats. Another (relatively) chill song before we hit the bangers for today.

Moving right on into a Cazzette and The Killers tune called Shot At Night. This track is great because it combines the unique vocal style of The Killers with Cazzette's well deserved electronic mixing skills. I personally love the chorus breakdown, its truly beautiful.

Ah Axwell hits us in the face with another masterpiece (when will this guy calm down) with Center Of The Universe, this one is remixed by Blinders. With great vocals, huge beats and a wonderful melody this one is just as promising as his latest productions. If he keeps pumping out tracks like these I definitely wont mind.

Onto Route 94 with My Love, a track with a very disco feel to it. I love the piano melody and the vocals that blend together so perfectly. I've had this one sitting on my list for some time and I just feel like now is the perfect time to post it up.

Another track by Rudimental makes this list, this one is called Not Giving In and it features John Newman and Alex Clare. What can I say about this track, it has John Newman on vocals, Rudimental's instrumental melodies appear in it and its so chill. This song is the bomb, I'd suggest listening to it again.

And finally Hot Steppa from Mike Hawkins, Henry Fong and Toby Green. I've been waiting for this to come out so I could post it up, that's how much I enjoy this track. I looove the melody that comes right off of the breakdown and to tell you the truth I find myself smiling at that ridiculous vocal sample.

There we go, hopefully this will satisfy your addiction until Monday, when we have another new tune post. Enjoy your weekend and I will see you all on Monday.

N0ZTRA out, listen well.

No comments:

Post a Comment